Wednesday 2 May 2012

Mitchell Brown School Day Afternoon

Mitchell Brown School Day Afternoon

As I walk home from school today,
sometimes I wish I could stay away,
and live in the forest to serve myself,
if only- what about elves,
of course how would Santa find me,
no chimney to find and deliver,
and I swear every time I touch a tree I’m sure to get an splinter,
I could befriend some wolves,
and make a lot of friends,
I’d be with them all day and night until the very end,
but what if they’re to eat me,
so surely I’d be dead,
so now I have decided,
to live my life instead,
as I walk into my house,
Windsor starts to yip,
I head down to the basement,
and I begin to do a flip,
my sister comes downstairs,
and she begins to skip,
she skips around me chanting,
"Oh, I want to play too,"
I tell her "Go away now,
these games are not for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment