Tuesday 1 May 2012

Luc's school day afternoon

I woke up and got on the bus and talked to my freinds, the morning cycle never seems to end. When I get off and see my school I feel as if it is always in rule, how cruel. I get into the classroom and do a head-desk, for I just remembered the geometry test. I somehow make it through the luch recess rush,

untill I realize my lunch is pure mush.Now it is french, with its odds and ends, but soon I realize that our project needs some defence. At the end of the day I get on that bus, that darn bus that makes me( almost) cus. And so the cycle begins again, and I try to calm my brain from its
daily strain. And then I wake up and.................
   verytired                                                                                                                                    Tired

3 comments: