Monday 26 May 2014

Computers by Aidan

I-phones, Laptops, Gaming PCs,
I open up the case, let me start it up please,
the screen lights up, with its bright L.E.Ds,
so now I can search up some pictures of cheese.
Blog, Glogs, Minecraft, the internet is where it is at,
Youtube videos, Steam, and Internet Chat,
I can search up anything, hey look, a video of a fat cat (his name's Boo!)
Type on the keyboard, as it goes Clickity-Clack, there should be no boundaries,
I can't exactly thank my parents for that!
Scroll the mouse wheel, start up a game of chess,
there are so many things to do, like design a website,
make funny photoshop pictures, buy some new products,
delivered at your door, computers are everywhere today,
in your soda machines, medicines, and factories.
The technology revolution has just begun, we already have androids,
they could probably ruin the fun (ever heard of the Terminator!)
Let's just hope in the years to come, that we won't have to run for are life,
since who knows what will computers will do tomorrow.
I'm fluent in Java coding,
<Java.Input: Say: It's really fun!.repeat(4).endscript>
Programmers really need it, or they would be out on the street,
the internet could spread the news about stars, like Merryl Streep.
Over 10,000,000 websites are added everyday,
half of them are knockoffs, of fun games to play.
Since where crunching numbers, and I'm running out of time,
I will finish it with one more fact, how many sites exist today:
OVER 13,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!!! Yeah, I know, pretty Insane!

1 comment:

  1. Did you mean to write MR. O'Hara? I think you mean Mrs. O'Hara....

    ReplyDelete