Monday 26 May 2014

Pie By Eileen

Blueberry, Strawberry, Blackberry.
Apple, Rhubarb, Cherry.
Underneath thick crust, on top of a tin.
It is like pizza’s dessert twin.
My favourite thing to have when I’m sad.
Unless it’s already eaten by my dad
I’ll taste a pie, eat a pie. Yum!
I’ll chomp it down to the last crumb
I look forward to munching it after dinner
If I entered a pie-eating contest, I’d be the winner
It also has a soothing aroma
Certainly better than the smell of cola
Takes a while to bake
But it takes less time than a cake
I bet you’re wondering why I didn’t do cookies
Thats cause in cookies I’m a champ, but in pie I’m a rookie.
I just wanted to try something new for a change,
You know, like widen my range
Thats all I have to say about pie,
Hope you enjoyed it...now GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment