Tuesday 27 May 2014

Dressing for school By: Mackenzie

I must have been too sleepy getting dressed for school today. I tried to tuck my shirt in, but I couldn't make it stay. I also couldn't tie my shoes. I fumbled with the laces. I snagged my scarf, and now some yarn is dangling from my braces. My socks are different colors, and my pants are inside out. My sweater from the hamper left me smelling like a trout. I thought I put a hat on to control my crazy hair. The hat turned out to be a pair of purple underwear. I decided to wear my new pants but they were 2 sizes too small. The second pair I picked out didn't match my shirt at all. I spilled my breakfast on my clothes and headed into school. My friends, of course, were all impressed. I’d never looked so cool.

2 comments:

  1. D: THE EVIL BLOGGER STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job rhyming (BTW I failed to rhyme :D)

    ReplyDelete