Monday 30 April 2012

Kyle's School Day Afternoon

                   
            Kyle’s School Day Afternoon
 
I jump on the bus and go to the rear,
I sit on a seat and the bus driver goes in gear.
I talk to my friends and I come to my stop,
I jump off with one great big hop.

I run to the schoolyard to see all my friends,
and I follow the path to the path end
.
I run to my friends and give them a "hello,"
and they smile back happily with a "yo."

I ask my friend if he wants to hang,
and he started talking but the school bell rang.
He talked to me after the bell,
and he said that he could in a big yell.

I went to his house and we played for hours,
we played Minecraft and made many gardens.
We created a town and we lived in it long,
until I had to go home so I said "so long."

No comments:

Post a Comment