Monday 30 April 2012

Michael Bianchi- School Day Afternoon

Michael Bianchi: School Day Afternoon
 
I arrive at the front of the school,
Our bus is late as always,
When we see the bus pull up to us we all exclaim "finally,"
The teachers say "Don’t run or push,"
and we make our way onto the bus,
I take my seat and put my bag beside me,
As I begin to feel tired I remember the first day of school,
The first day of school what a dreadful day the day I fell asleep on the bus,
I doesn’t seem bad but I didn’t awake and missed my stop completely,
I keep myself awake and look out the window,
Before I know we leave st. Johns and we’re on our way to my stop,
I see City Hall and then my old home,
And then the bus is on Cumberland,
It pulls into the driveway and I grab all my things,
I get off the bus and start to walk,
I usually take the shortest way,
I reach my house and unlock the door,
Now I’m back from a long day of work,
I decide to go take a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment